Tájékoztatásul továbbítom Cyrus Cooper professzor, az IOF tudományos bizottság elnökének pályázati felhívását.
A pályázatok beadásának határideje: 2011. november 1.
Dr. Marton István
MOOT - IOF képviselő
"The IOF-ECCEO12 congress to be held in March 2012 will be the occasion to present the seventh IOF-SERVIER Young Investigator Research Grant.
The IOF-SERVIER Young Investigator Research Grant aims specifically at encouraging young scientists to carry out high quality research. The grant is generously supported by the SEVIER Research group in partnership with IOF, and awards Euro 40,000 towards original research of significant value and international relevance in the field of osteoporosis. Consistent with IOF's objectives, the project must contribute to ensuring that osteoporosis sufferers receive the best care possible.
• Only applicants up to 40 years of age (at the date of submission)
• Staff of pharmaceutical companies are not eligible for the grant
• The research project shall not be related to a pharmaceutical product
• There shall be no conflict of interest between SERVIER and the grant winner
• Applicants will be required to fully disclose any significant financial interest relating to the projects proposed for the Grant
The results of the research conducted with the aid of this Grant may be published in an international journal subject to IOF being informed in advance and should acknowledge the support of SERVIER and the IOF. The Award winner is expected to provide a report at the end of the period for which the funding is authorised.
The deadline for applications is 1 November 2011
The application documents and further details are available on the IOF website >>